How to wash:
1) Put the clothes in the machine and close the door tightly.
2) No need to put detergent and softener, they’re already included!
3) Select the desired machine in the App and press Pay
4) Choose the temperature on the machine
5) Press Start
How to Dry:
1) Clean the filter well removing any buildup of lint.
2) Insert the clothes in the machine and close the door tightly.
3) Select the desired machine in the App and press pay
4) Select the temperature on the machine
5) Press Start
Frequently Asked Questions:
Before contacting our technical support, we advise customers to carefully follow the instructions and tips below to solve the most frequently asked questions.
The washing machine does not start:
Check if any of the codes below appear on the display of the washer.
"dE1" ; "dE2".
If so, open and close the door properly by pressing the Start button to begin the cycle.
Make sure that the payment was successful. This can be checked by logging into your email and making sure you have received the payment confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dryer does not dry:
Our dryers are programmed to properly dry a load of laundry properly washed and spun in our washers.
The load of wet clothes in the dryer should not exceed 1/3 of the drum volume (more or less in line with the filter).
REMEMBER: for larger pieces such as sheets and towels, we recommend that you open the machine half an hour into the cycle and move the clothes around, removing any items that may already be dry. When you close the door you only need to press Start again to finish the cycle.
I can't pay:
Make sure that the data entered is correct and confirm the purchase through 3dSecure by SMS or by accessing the mobile application of your bank.
If your card is not registered with 3DSecure or two-step verification you will not be able to pay in the Cclean app according to the European PSD2 regulation.
More information available at https://www.visa.es/visa-everywhere/blog/bdp/2020/11/03/que-es-la-1604399274041.html